Warranty and Repairs
Lifetime Limited Warranty!
As of 10/1/2019 all rings ordered will have a lifetime limited warranty. Rings ordered prior have a 1 year warranty to be free from defect. If you have any issues at all, contact us and we'll do our best to make it right.
What you get with our lifetime limited warranty?
- Free repair of any dings, scratches or chips your ring has acquired
- Free replacement of a ring that is damaged beyond repair due to a defect in craftsmanship
- Discounts on a new ring as a replacement for ring damage or loss not covered by our lifetime limited warranty
What is not covered by the lifetime limited warranty?
This is the "limited" part of our lifetime warranty:
- Loss of the ring
- Changes in size needed due to hand swelling or weight gain
- Cracks or breaks in the ring due to impact
- Damage to the ring due to misuse or not due to a manufacturing defect. (For example, if your dog chews the ring. This has happened numerous times. Dogs love our rings!)
- Damage due to the exposure of harsh chemicals such as hand sanitizer or alcohols
How do I know if my issue will be covered?
The best thing to do is contact us. We can let you know the next steps.
What if my ring issue is not covered by warranty?
Still reach out and let us know. Our goal is to make your experience with us and your ring as amazing as possible.
Our waiver of liability
In no case shall Rustic and Main or its managers, members, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns or suppliers be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your ownership, wear or use of any product purchased from us, or for any other claim related in any way to your purchase of any product, including any claim for personal injury or death. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.