This Titanium Band Features:
- Lightweight, durable, hypoallergenic titanium ring
- Authentic WWI infantryman's uniform fabric ring inlay
- Weathered Whiskey Barrel Wood Inlay
- Made from whiskey barrels once used by the Jack Daniel's Distillery.
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Size: 10.75
- Width: 8mm
- Handcrafted in North Carolina, USA
- Ships in 24 - 48 hours after ordering
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Like this ring but need it in a different size? Customize your own titanium wedding band: Custom Titanium Wedding Band
Titanium Wedding Band
Titanium! The awesome alloy! The incredible metal! We love titanium because it's lightweight yet very durable. It has a warm feel compared to other metals and can take on a number of different shades depending on the finish.
We crafted our titanium bands as an ode to the old Airstream trailers and the silver airplanes from the 1930s and 40s. Your ring is guaranteed to have a classy look that spans generations!
Weathered Whiskey Barrel Wood Inlay
Celebrate the spirit of your favorite whiskey brand. We use authentic whiskey barrels once used by the respective brand in our rings. The white oak is put through a natural process that turns the wood a deep black. It reminds us of the charred inside of a whiskey barrel.
World War I Uniform Wool Ring Inlay
The olive drab wool is cut from a US Army WWI uniform. In most cases, this was a shirt (sometimes called a tunic) that the soldiers wore as the first piece of clothing in their uniform. It makes a striking contrast and conversation piece.
Each Ring is Handcrafted in North Carolina
We are proud to craft each ring by hand in Charlotte, North Carolina, and honored to play a small role in the "Made in USA" movement taking place across the nation and sharing a part in our American heritage.
Jack Daniel's® is a registered trademark and is not involved in or affiliated with the production or distribution of this product.