A handsome tribute to stargazers and those who can appreciate the vastness and beauty of our galaxy. We've accented the genuine Muonionalusta Meteorite dust with flecks of silver to give it a rich, night sky appearance. The sky blue turquoise in the center helps this band to stand out and completes the symbolism of an open sky.
The Black Sky Features:
- Lightweight, durable, hypoallergenic titanium
- A center inlay of sky blue turquoise
- Dual inlays of Muonionalusta Meteorite dust accented with silver
- Handcrafted in Huntersville, North Carolina
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Finish: Matte
- Size: 8.5
- Width: 8
- Handcrafted in North Carolina, USA
- Ships in 24 - 48 hours after ordering
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Rustic & Main rings are handmade. Each piece is unique and variations are considered part of the beauty of the design.
- Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop this style in our made to order ring: The Black Sky
This meteorite was first discovered in northern Sweden in 1906. There are around 40 pieces known to exist. The ground meteorite produces a black dust with shimmers of silvery iron, reminiscent of the space from which it came. We've added silver flecks to this design to give it an even greater appearance of the night sky.
Turquoise is great at adding a complimentary pop of color to just about any design. We use natural turquoise sourced from the Sonoran desert of Arizona. We thought this was very fitting considering that the Sonoran desert is home to many UFO sightings!
Titanium Wedding Band
Titanium! The awesome alloy! The incredible metal! We love titanium because it's light weight yet very durable. It has a warm feel compared to other metals and can take on a number of different shades depending on the finish.
We crafted our titanium bands as an ode to the old Airstream trailers and the silver airplanes from the 1930s and 40s. Your ring is guaranteed to have a classy look that spans generations!
We are proud to craft each ring by hand in Charlotte, North Carolina, and honored to play a small role in the "Made in USA" movement taking place across the nation and sharing a part in our American heritage.