Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop The Celtic - Stewart Royal and let our skilled artisans craft the perfect tartan, whiskey barrel, and titanium band for you.
Discover "The Celtic - Stewart Royal," a titanium wedding band with a captivating blend of Stewart Royal Tartan and whiskey barrel inlays. Exuding refined masculinity, this unique ring captures the essence of heritage and individuality. Embrace timeless elegance with a touch of rugged charm for the discerning gentleman.
The Stewart Royal Titanium Ring Features:
- Lightweight, durable, hypoallergenic titanium ring
- Authentic Stewart Royal tartan ring inlay
- An offset ring inlay of natural whiskey barrel
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Size: 11.25
- Width: 8mm
- Handcrafted in North Carolina, USA
- Ships in 24 - 48 hours after ordering
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Rustic & Main rings are handmade. Each piece is unique and variations are considered part of the beauty of the design.
- Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop The Celtic - Stewart Royal
Stewart Royal Tartan Ring Inlay
Natural Whiskey Barrel Ring Inlay
This natural whiskey barrel wood ring inlay is crafted from wood found at the center of our whiskey barrels. The center wood provides an aesthetic contrast with delicate traces of the charred oak. The charr from the whiskey barrel-making process adds distinct flecks of color to the oak wood, creating a distinguished finish that makes these handcrafted ring inlays incredibly unique.
Titanium Wedding Band
Titanium! The awesome alloy! The incredible metal! We love titanium because it's lightweight yet very durable. It has a warm feel compared to other metals and can take on a number of different shades depending on the finish.
We crafted our titanium bands as an ode to the old Airstream trailers and the silver airplanes from the 1930s and 40s. Your ring is guaranteed to have a classy look that spans generations!
Each Ring is Handcrafted in North Carolina
We are proud to craft each ring by hand in Charlotte, North Carolina, and honored to play a small role in the "Made in USA" movement taking place across the nation and sharing a part in our American heritage.