Make a commanding statement with our World War I tribute ring. Using a rare supply of WWI uniform wool and WWII era Springfield 1903 rifle stock, we've created a ring which honors US history and the many sacrifices for our freedom.
The Great War Features:
- Lightweight, durable, hypoallergenic titanium
- Authentic WWI infantryman's uniform fabric
- Authentic WWII era Springfield 1903 rifle stock
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Finish: Matte
- Size: 13
- Width: 8mm
- Handcrafted in North Carolina, USA
- Ships in 24-48 hours after ordering
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Rustic & Main rings are handmade. Each piece is unique and variations are considered part of the beauty of the design.
- Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop this style in our made to order ring: The Great War
World War I Uniform Wool
The olive drab wool is cut from a US Army WWI uniform. In most cases, this was a shirt (sometimes called a tunic) that the soldiers wore as the first piece of clothing in their uniform. It makes a striking contrast and conversation piece.
1903 Springfield Rifle Stock
Although they are becoming increasingly difficult to find, we use WWII era Springfield 1903 stocks for this ring. The deep walnut color pairs well with the wool and makes for a grand story.
Titanium Wedding Band
The matte finish on the titanium shows off the grey hues of this strong, yet lightweight metal. It reminds us of the old grey steel so often seen in the hands of our heroes.
We crafted our titanium bands as an ode to the old Airstream trailers and the silver airplanes from the 1930s and 40s. Your ring is guaranteed to have a classy look that spans generations!
Each Ring is Handcrafted in North Carolina
We are proud to craft each ring by hand in Charlotte, North Carolina, and honored to play a small role in the "Made in USA" movement taking place across the nation and sharing a part in our American heritage.