Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop The Impressionist ring and let our skilled artisans craft the perfect titanium and lavender band for you.
Lavender has long been associated with royalty, love, and devotion. It’s a beautiful flower with a rich color and a rich history. Our titanium band gives it a solid frame to be on display.
The Impressionist Titanium Wedding Band - Wide Channel Features:
- Lightweight, durable, hypoallergenic titanium
- A wide center inlay of Provence Lavender from Nustad Family Ranch
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Size: 8.75
- Width: 8mm
- Handcrafted in North Carolina, USA
- Ships in 24 - 48 hours after ordering
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Rustic & Main rings are handmade. Each piece is unique and variations are considered part of the beauty of the design.
- Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop this style in our made to order ring: The Impressionist
Beautiful Provence Lavender
The purple of the lavender flower was a symbol of devotion in Victorian times and is an ideal flower to include in a wedding band. Lavender has long been esteemed as the color of royalty, representing purity, love, and virtue.
Once described as “the soul of Provence (France)”, this particular lavender comes from the fields of Provence. We decided to include this beautiful flower in a ring because it adds, not only an intricacy to the design, but as a symbol of a calm elegance.
Titanium Wedding Band
Titanium! The awesome alloy! The incredible metal! We love titanium because it's lightweight yet very durable. It has a warm feel compared to other metals and can take on a number of different shades depending on the finish.
We crafted our titanium bands as an ode to the old Airstream trailers and the silver airplanes from the 1930s and 40s. Your ring is guaranteed to have a classy look that spans generations!
Each Ring is Handcrafted in North Carolina
We are proud to craft each ring by hand in Charlotte, North Carolina, and honored to play a small role in the "Made in USA" movement taking place across the nation and sharing a part in our American heritage.