Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop The Old Fashioned ring and let our skilled artisans craft the perfect whiskey barrel and black cherry band for you.
The Old Fashioned Features:
- Weathered whiskey barrel wood wedding band
- Made from whiskey barrels once used by the Maker's Mark Distillery.
- Natural black cherry liner
- Offset 14k Rose Gold inlay
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Finish: Polished
- Size: 8
- Width: 8mm
- Handcrafted in North Carolina, USA
- Ships in 24 - 48 hours after ordering
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Rustic & Main rings are handmade. Each piece is unique and variations are considered part of the beauty of the design.
- Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop this style in our made-to-order ring: The Old Fashioned
Weathered Whiskey Barrel Wood
Celebrate the spirit of your favorite whiskey brand. We use authentic whiskey barrels once used by the respective brand in our rings. The white oak is put through a natural process that turns the wood a deep black. It reminds us of the charred inside of a whiskey barrel.
Black Cherry Wood
Our home sits on what used to be an orchard, and a few old trees still exist near us. The black cherry wood used in this ring comes from a 35+ foot tall black cherry tree that came down in our backyard. It was cut it in lengths of about 6 feet, sealed the ends with wax, and let it cure for over a year. Afterward, we split the logs into quarters and let them dry in our shed. We have had a lot of good use from that old cherry tree and now its wood makes its way into these rings.
Black cherry provides an excellent contrast in color to the smoky gray whiskey barrel wood, which is why we have decided to use it in this design.
Offset 14k Rose Gold Inlay
We wanted to make this wood ring pop! We decided to showcase this design with 14k rose gold which adds a touch of class to the ring and contrasts against the whiskey barrel wood. However, we've seen this ring in all shades of metal inlays and each one looks great.
Each Ring is Handcrafted in North Carolina
We are proud to craft each ring by hand in Charlotte, North Carolina, and honored to play a small role in the "Made in USA" movement taking place across the nation and sharing a part in our American heritage.
Maker's Mark® is a registered trademark and is not involved in or affiliated with the production or distribution of this product.