The Phoenix solid gold ring features an elegant and natural aquamarine turquoise inlay woven with delicate solid gold flakes. This stackable ring was inspired by the Greek legend of the phoenix, an immortal bird of fire who symbolizes longevity, and harmony, and the eternal flame created by a commitment to hope and faith.
The Phoenix Women's Gold Wedding Band Features:
- 100% recycled 10k yellow gold ring
- Aquamarine natural turquoise ring inlay with solid gold flakes
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Finish: Polished
- Handcrafted in North Carolina, USA
- Ships in 24 - 48 hours after ordering
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Rustic & Main rings are handmade. Each piece is unique and variations are considered part of the beauty of the design.
- Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop this style in our made to order ring: The Phoenix
100% Recycled Solid Gold Ring: Ethically Sourced
Each gold blank used here at Rustic and Main is sourced from Stuller, a brand established in 1970. We are proud to work with a like-minded business that believes in an Earth First Commitment and that every business should operate with social responsibility in mind. Stuller is certified through the Responsible Jewellery Council which holds each business accountable for protecting the human rights of those involved in the jewelry supply chain.
Natural Turquoise Ring Inlay with Solid Gold Flakes
The natural aquamarine-colored turquoise used in this custom ring is a rare high-quality Sleeping Beauty Turquoise from the Globe, Arizona Sleeping Beauty mine. Considered the “Tiffany of Turquoise” and recognized as the cleanest, purest colored turquoise you’ll find.
Natural turquoise is unaltered by any chemical processes and is not dyed. One of the first gemstones to ever be mined, turquoise has long been celebrated by ancient cultures as a stone of protection, wisdom, good fortune, and hope.