Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop The Twain ring and let our skilled artisans craft the perfect titanium, whiskey barrel wood, and offset 14k yellow gold inlay band for you.
“Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” - Mark Twain. The Twain titanium wedding band with weathered whiskey barrel wood and metal inlays was inspired by the famous American Writer, Mark Twain. Twain’s wit, humor and contributions to American literature have stood the test of time, just like the durability of this ring’s titanium base.
The Twain Titanium Wedding Band Features:
- Lightweight, durable, hypoallergenic titanium band
- Weathered whiskey barrel wood ring inlay
- Made from whiskey barrels once used by the Jack Daniel's Distillery.
- Offset 14k Yellow Gold Inlay
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Size: 10.25
- Width: 8mm
- Handcrafted in North Carolina, USA
- Ready to ship in 24-48 hours after ordering
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Rustic & Main rings are handmade. Each piece is unique and variations are considered part of the beauty of the design.
- Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop this style in our made-to-order ring: The Twain
Weathered Whiskey Barrel Ring Inlay
Celebrate the spirit of your favorite whiskey brand. We use authentic whiskey barrels once used by the respective brand in our rings. The white oak is put through a natural process that turns the wood a deep black. It reminds us of the charred inside of a whiskey barrel.
Titanium Wedding Band
Titanium! The most awesome alloy! We love crafting titanium rings for their durability, strength, natural resistance to corrosion, and sleek, lightweight feel. It has a warm feel compared to other metals and can take on a number of different shades depending on the finish.
We crafted our titanium wedding bands as an ode to the old Airstream trailers and the silver airplanes from the 1930s and 40s. Your ring is guaranteed to have a classy look that spans generations!
Each Ring is Handcrafted in North Carolina
We are proud to craft each ring by hand in Charlotte, North Carolina, and honored to play a small role in the "Made in USA" movement taking place across the nation and sharing a part in our American heritage.
JACK DANIEL'S® is a registered trademark and is not involved in or affiliated with the production or distribution of this product.