Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop The USS New Jersey - Bloodwood Edition ring and let our skilled artisans craft the perfect battleship and bloodwood band for you.
Launched on December 7th, 1942 -- exactly one year after the bombing of Pearl Harbor -- the famed USS New Jersey battleship would go on to serve in WWII, the Korean War, Vietnam, and kept watch during the Cold War era. After serving 21 years of active duty (49 years in total), she was finally decommissioned in 1991.
She holds the distinction of being the most decorated battleship in US history!
The USS New Jersey Teak Wood Wedding Band Features:
- Historic teak wood from the decks of the USS New Jersey battleship
- A deep, red bloodwood liner
- Offset copper inlay
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Finish: Polished
- Size: 11
- Width: 8mm
- Handcrafted in North Carolina, USA
- Ships in 24 - 48 hours after ordering
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Rustic & Main rings are handmade. Each piece is unique and variations are considered part of the beauty of the design.
- Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop this style in our made to order ring: The USS New Jersey, Bloodwood Edition
Historic Teak Wood
The outside of this ring is made from the original teak decking of the USS New Jersey battleship. The same wood walked upon, fought upon, and stood upon by US sailors of many generations.
We wanted to honor the history of this grand vessel and the many men who served over the years by using a bloodwood liner. Though the USS New Jersey had relatively few casualties during her years of service, all who served gave their time and lives in the service of freedom. We also feel that these historic woods represent the effort of all our men and women who served to protect the liberties we hold dear.
Offset Copper Inlay
We added a touch of class to this ring by adding an offset copper inlay.
Each Ring is Handcrafted in North Carolina
It's our honor to play a small role in the new "Made in USA" movement that is taking place across the nation and to do so by sharing part in our American heritage. Each ring purchased represents a tangible piece of American history and keeps the stories of heroism and honor alive and well.