A truly rustic ring for the spirited whiskey lover! We've paired our weathered whiskey barrel with a natural whiskey barrel center inlay for a complimentary contrast that's engaging.
This Wood Wedding Band Features:
- Weathered whiskey barrel wood ring
- Made from whiskey barrels once used by the Jack Daniel's Distillery.
- Natural whiskey barrel wood center & liner
- Dual 14k rose gold inlays
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Size: 10.5
- Handcrafted in North Carolina, USA
- Made to order just for you
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Rustic & Main rings are handmade. Each piece is unique and variations are considered part of the beauty of the design.
- Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop this style in our made to order ring:
Weathered Whiskey Barrel Wood Ring
Ancient as it may be, there is an undeniable refinement about whiskey and its production. Whiskey barrels come from hand-selected oak trees, usually from the white oak family, and are the primary means by which the flavor of the final spirit is achieved. The charred inside of a whiskey barrel acts to remove Sulphur while the wood sugars are caramelized and leech into the whiskey. Our weathered whiskey barrel wood is an ode to those smoky barrels which cure your favorite whiskey to maturity.
Weathering the wood is done via an old process, whereby the wood is dipped in water mixed with ferrous sulfate, the same stuff often used as a mineral supplement. The mixture reacts to the tannins in the wood, turning them silver, gray, or dark gray, creating a permanent color change in the wood that is unique to each piece.
Natural Whiskey Barrel Ring Inlay
Sometimes the simplest design is the best. By pairing the weathered whiskey barrel with the natural whiskey barrel wood inlay you get a contrast that is subtle, yet exactly right.
Dual 14k Rose Gold Ring Inlays
We’ve added dual 14k rose gold inlays to this design to help transition from the dark to natural wood colors. It also adds a touch of class and makes this ring a real looker!
Each Ring is Handcrafted in North Carolina
We are proud to craft each ring by hand in Charlotte, North Carolina, and honored to play a small role in the "Made in USA" movement taking place across the nation and sharing a part in our American heritage.
JACK DANIEL'S® is a registered trademark and is not involved in or affiliated with the production or distribution of this product.