FREE US SHIPPING | RINGS HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA
The Edisto | 3mm & 4mm Women's Hammered Rose Gold Wedding Band
10k or 14k White, Rose or Yellow Gold
- Regular Price
- $ 425.00
- Sale Price
- $ 425.00
- Regular Price
- $ 0.00
- Unit Price
This ring will be made to order just for you! We will ship this ring within 5 weeks of your order being placed.
The wavy texture in this hammered rose gold wedding band was inspired by the endless waves and tranquil shoreline of Edisto Island, South Carolina. Artfully crafted with 100% recycled gold, our dedicated artisans exhibit patience and expression in each wedding ring. The durability and allure of this hammered rose gold wedding band make it an excellent choice for those wanting a timeless ring style with a signature handcrafted look.
Rose Gold Hammered Wedding Band Features:
- 100% recycled 10k or 14k rose gold ring base
- Round edges to provide increased comfort
- Finish: Hammered
- Profile: Flat
- Free ring size-from-home kit available*
- Available Widths: 3mm, 4mm
- Handcrafted to order in North Carolina, USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Rustic & Main rings are handmade by passionate and skilled artisans
We will send you a FREE ring sizer with your order when you select "I HAVE NOT used a Rustic & Main Sizer" and select your appropriate hand size.
- Small - we will send you a sizing kit that also includes our smaller sizes (sizes 5 - 6.5 + plus a medium sizer)
- Medium - we will send you a sizing kit that covers only our most common range of ring sizes (sizes 7 - 12.5 only)
- Large - we will send you a sizing kit that also includes our larger sizes (sizes 13 - 16 plus a medium sizer)
Note: If you have a hand size smaller than the ones listed below or are unsure of your hand size, reach out to us via email, phone or live chat so we can assist you further.
Our ring sizing kits are shipped within 1-2 business days of placing your order. Your custom sizer(s) will arrive with instructions on how to use the sizer and how to update your ring size for your order when you’ve determined the best fit.
We will not start making your ring until your ring size has been determined and you have updated your ring size.
The Story Behind the Ring
Why Buy a 100% Recycled Gold Wedding Band?
Our 100% recycled gold wedding bands use a sustainable form of refined gold that is just as pure and valuable as standard gold but eliminates the negative environmental and social impacts caused by gold mining. This gold wedding band is the perfect way to symbolize your unique love and unity while passing on that love and care to our people, our planet, and future generations.
Each gold blank used here at Rustic & Main is sourced from Stuller, a brand established in 1970. We are proud to work with a like-minded business that believes in an Earth First Commitment and that every business should operate with social responsibility in mind. Stuller is certified through the Responsible Jewellery Council which holds each business accountable for protecting the human rights of those involved in the jewelry supply chain.