Welcome to Rustic & Main!
We're so glad you are here!
We are a team of artisans, and generally amazing people, committed to crafting wooden wedding rings that tell a story.
At Rustic & Main, we believe that having small tokens as reminders of something that matters to us, that keeps us grounded, and that is rooted in the right things. Things like a pocket knife from your grandfather, china passed down from your grandmother, or a quilt made by your great grandmother. These items of remembrance that are passed down from generation to generation serve as a reminder of the people and places we hold dear. That's why we do our best to capture your story in the wood and other materials we use in crafting our rings. To keep the story going and to make items of significance beyond just the material.
That's why we do what we do.
We make rings to tell a story.
When we started Rustic & Main, we knew that we wanted to craft wooden rings from historic and symbolic woods the same way that bespoke craftsmen from generations past crafted goods. We wanted to be intentional about selecting the woods, creating just the right shavings, wrapping them by hand, and carefully putting the finishing touches on a product that told a story. It just felt like the right thing to do.
As a result we have a product that we can be proud of, something we are thrilled to put our name on and put in front of our customers.
Each ring from Rustic & Main is handcrafted by a passionate and skilled artisan to represent your history, your love, and your story.
It's good to be an artisan.
Meet Our Founders
More than a Company
We believe that it is our responsibility as a company to support our community and charities that help make the world a better place. That is why we avidly support causes that are near and dear to our hearts. Learn more about the charities that we support and how you can as well.
- We believe in creating quality products that tell a story and that each product is an artistic expression of that story.
- We believe in God and that he created each one of us to live an amazing story.
- We believe there is something great about handcrafted goods and having a personal connection with the products we create and the customers we serve.
- We believe in marriage as God designed it (click to read more).
- We believe that USA Made is alive and well and in using our business to do good for our veterans, our community, and to help those in need.