What is covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty?
WOOD RING WARRANTY
- Free touch ups on day-to-day wear and tear for the lifetime of your ring. This includes things such as small scratches, nicks, dings, dents, or chips that could happen.
- **IMPORTANT** Please contact us as soon as you notice any type of blemish with your ring. If you wait, this will void your warranty as the damage could evolve into something more serious that will no longer be repairable.
- Free replacement of a ring that is damaged beyond repair due to a defect in craftsmanship. One free Resize or Exchange per ring for customers who have used our ring sizer and notified us within 30 days of receiving your ring. See our policy details on Exchanges and Resizes.
METAL RING WARRANTY
- Free replacement of a ring that is damaged beyond repair due to a defect in craftsmanship. One free Resize (if possible) or Exchange per ring for customers who have used our ring sizer and notified us within 30 days of receiving your ring. See our policy details on Exchanges and Resizes.
- Precious Metal Rings (Gold, etc.)- Customer is responsible for paying for any costs associated with resizing, exchanging, or replacing rings made from precious metal.
What is not covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty?
This is the "limited" part of our lifetime warranty:
- If you've had a ring personalized, it cannot be exchanged due to sizing issues.
- Loss of the ring
- Changes in size needed due to hand swelling or weight gain.
- Cracks or breaks in the ring due to impact.
- Damage to the ring due to misuse or not due to a manufacturing defect. (For example, if your dog chews the ring. This has happened numerous times. Dogs love our rings!).
- Exposure to harsh Chemicals (Including, but not limited to: Chlorine, Adhesives, Salt Water, Acetone, Overexposure to Hand sanitizer etc.)
- Damage to the ring due to lack of maintenance. For example, a small chip is covered under your warranty, but if left unattended, it can lead to damage which is not covered by your warranty.
For Metal Rings: Damage to the metal is not covered. (Most jewelers can address these issues if necessary.)