LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY!
What do you get with our lifetime limited warranty?
- Free touch ups on day-to-day wear and tear for the lifetime of your ring. This includes things such as small scratches, nicks, dings, dents, or chips that could happen. **IMPORTANT** Please contact us as soon as you notice any type of blemish with your ring. If you wait, this will void your warranty as the damage could evolve into something more serious that will no longer be repairable.
- Free replacement of a ring that is damaged beyond repair due to a defect in craftsmanship.
- One free Resize or Exchange per ring for customers who have used our ring sizer and notified us within 30 days of receiving your ring. See our policy details on Exchanges and Resizes below.
What is not covered by the lifetime limited warranty?
This is the "limited" part of our lifetime warranty:
- Loss of the ring
- Changes in size needed due to hand swelling or weight gain.
- Cracks or breaks in the ring due to impact.
- Damage to the ring due to misuse or not due to a manufacturing defect.
(For example, if your dog chews the ring. This has happened numerous times. Dogs love our rings!).
- Exposure to harsh Chemicals (Including, but not limited to: Chlorine, Adhesives, Salt Water, Acetone, Overexposure to Hand sanitizer etc.)
- Damage to the ring due to lack of maintenance. For example, a small chip is covered under your warranty, but if left unattended, it can lead to damage which is not covered by your warranty.
How do I know if my issue will be covered?
The best thing to do is contact us. We can let you know the next steps.Contact Us
What if my ring issue is not covered by the warranty?
Still reach out and let us know. Our goal is to make your experience with us and your ring as amazing as possible.
Our waiver of liability
In no case shall Rustic and Main or its managers, members, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns or suppliers be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your ownership, wear or use of any product purchased from us, or for any other claim related in any way to your purchase of any product, including any claim for personal injury or death. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.