This Wood Wedding Band Features:
- Weathered Maple Wood Ring
- Natural Rosewood Ring Liner
- Naturally Shed Colorado Elk Antler Edge
- Offset Sterling Silver Inlay
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Finish: Polished
- Size: 7.5
- Width: 7mm
- Handcrafted in North Carolina, USA
- Ships in 24 - 48 hours after ordering
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Rustic & Main rings are handmade. Each piece is unique and variations are considered part of the beauty of the design.
- Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop this style in our made to order ring: Custom Wood Wedding Ring
Our historic maple comes from Asheville North Carolina. The board was taken from a barn built in the late 1800's and was likely used to store tobacco, as was so common in the area.
Indian Rosewood Liner
Our Indian Rosewood has this wonderful dark, chocolatey appearance, with some tones of deep red as well. A wood often used in bagpipes.
Our elk antler is sourced from natural sheds of Colorado Bull Elk. While I'm a fan of hunting and get out a few times during the season, I like the thought of these rings being connected with a grand creature still roaming that beautiful country.
Just like wood, each antler has unique characteristics that make every ring one of a kind. Some of our elk antler inlays will have a bit more color to them, while others are quite white. We try our best to find a good balance when crafting each ring by hand.
Sterling Silver Inlay
We're all about simplicity in design. To us, that's elegance. We added a sterling silver inlay to add elegance to this ring.
Each Ring is Handcrafted in North Carolina
We are proud to craft each ring by hand in Charlotte, North Carolina, and honored to play a small role in the "Made in USA" movement taking place across the nation and sharing a part in our American heritage.