Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop The Campbell ring and let our skilled artisans craft the perfect rosewood and tartan band for you.
The Campbell Tartan Wedding Band Features:
- Dark brown Indian Rosewood ring
- Authentic Campbell Tartan ring inlay
- Dual rose gold inlays
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Finish: Polished
- Size: 10.5
- Width: 9mm
- Handcrafted in North Carolina, USA
- Ships in 24 - 48 hours after ordering
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Rustic & Main rings are handmade. Each piece is unique and variations are considered part of the beauty of the design.
- Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop this style in our made to order ring: The Campbell Tartan
Scottish/Irish Heritage Tartan Ring
We love rings with a story and we want you to connect with something meaningful. In a world that is so steeped in the virtual, family roots and heritage have been more and more important. They help keep us grounded.
The Tartan patterns for Scottish and Irish clans hails back centuries, to a time of kings and queens, and warriors and clans. Proud Scots and Irish all over the world still connect with their ancestors of yore. As RL Stevenson says,
"For that is the mark of the Scot of all classes . . . there burns alive in him a sense of identity with the dead, even to the twentieth generation."
We knew this would be a difficult but incredibly meaningful ring design, and we're so happy to finally bring it to you.
The Tartan Patterns of Your Ancestors
We wanted to be as flexible as possible in the tartan patterns available, so we've connected with a company in Scotland that makes a pattern for nearly every clan there is.
Dual Rose Gold Inlays
The rose gold inlays tie the elements together and add a touch of class; a touch of Main street with the Rustic appeal.
Each Ring is Handcrafted in North Carolina
We are proud to craft each ring by hand in Charlotte, North Carolina, and honored to play a small role in the "Made in USA" movement taking place across the nation and sharing a part in our American heritage.
* Information gathered from the Scottish Register of Tartans