Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop The Fabled Lass ring and let our skilled artisans craft the perfect lavender and maple wood band for you.
The Fabled Lass Wedding Band Features:
- Weathered Silvery Maple Wood ring
- Dried British Sea Lavender ring inlay
- A center 14K Rose Gold ring inlay
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Finish: Polished
- Size: 6.75
- Width: 6mm
- Handcrafted in North Carolina, USA
- Ships in 24 - 48 hours after ordering
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Rustic & Main rings are handmade. Each piece is unique and variations are considered part of the beauty of the design.
- Like this ring but need it in a different size? Shop this style in our made-to-order ring: The Fabled Lass
Weathered Maple Wood Ring
Our historic maple comes from Asheville North Carolina. The board was taken from a barn built in the late 1800's and was likely used to store tobacco, as was so common in the area.
Weathering the wood is done via an old process, whereby the wood is dipped in water mixed with ferrous sulfate, the same stuff often used as a mineral supplement. You can read more about that process here. The mixture reacts to the tannins in the wood, turning our maple a unique silver color that pairs perfectly with the reddish-brown coffee inlay.
Everlasting Sea Lavender Ring Inlay
Known as the “everlasting flower” sea lavender has long been a symbol of success, beauty, sympathy, and remembrance. Due to the lasting color of the flower, even when dried, they are often given as a gift to a loved one on a journey far from home as a way of saying, “I miss you”.
Our sea lavender is found scattered throughout the coasts of the British Isles. It is a beautiful sight to see this flower in all seasons of its life and also looks so lovely in a ring.
14K Rose Gold Inlay
We're all about simplicity in design. To us, that's elegance. We added a 14K rose gold inlay to help this ring jump out a bit.
Each Ring is Handcrafted in North Carolina
We are proud to craft each ring by hand in Charlotte, North Carolina, and honored to play a small role in the "Made in USA" movement taking place across the nation and sharing a part in our American heritage.