FREE US SHIPPING | RINGS HANDCRAFTED IN NORTH CAROLINA
The Arizonan | Men's Silver Wedding Band with Arizona Mesquite Wood & Turquoise
Silver, Mesquite Wood & Turquoise
- Regular Price
- $ 795.00
- Sale Price
- $ 795.00
- Regular Price
- $ 645.00
- Unit Price
This ring will be made to order just for you! We will ship this ring within 5 weeks of your order being placed.
Discover The Arizonian: a silver wedding band with three captivating inlays. The vibrant turquoise center, nestled between two rugged Mesquite Wood inlays, embodies the adventurous spirit of the Southwest. Crafted for the bold man who embraces rugged beauty and timeless style.
The Arizonan Silver, Mesquite Wood & Turquoise Ring Features:
- Lightweight, durable, hypoallergenic silver ring
- Arizona mesquite wood ring inlay
- Authentic Sleeping Beauty turquoise ring inlay
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Finish: Polished
Available Widths: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm
- *Free ring size-from-home kit available
- Handcrafted to order in North Carolina, USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Rustic & Main rings are handmade. Each piece is unique and variations are considered part of the beauty of the design.
We will send you a FREE ring sizer within 1-2 days of placing your order when you select "I HAVE NOT used a Rustic & Main Sizer" and select your appropriate hand size.
- Small - we will send you a sizing kit that also includes our smaller sizes (sizes 5 - 6.5 + plus a medium sizer)
- Medium - we will send you a sizing kit that covers only our most common range of ring sizes (sizes 7 - 12.5 only)
- Large - we will send you a sizing kit that also includes our larger sizes (sizes 13 - 16 plus a medium sizer)
Note: If you have a hand size smaller than the ones listed below or are unsure of your hand size, reach out to us via email, phone or live chat so we can assist you further.
Our ring sizing kits are shipped within 1-2 business days of placing your order. Your custom sizer(s) will arrive with instructions on how to use the sizer and how to update your ring size and width for your order when you’ve determined the best fit.
We will not start making your ring until your ideal ring size and width has been determined and you have updated your sizing specifications.
The Story Behind the Ring
Arizona Mesquite Wood Ring Inlay
Mesquite wood is a strong, dependable wood used by early settlers. Needing a wood that was hardy enough to withstand the dry summer without cracking and warping, mesquite was used in early Spanish missions, ranch houses, and fencing. The mesquite wood used in the Arizonan ring is resilient with a beautiful finish.
Natural Turquoise Ring Inlay
Turquoise adds a complimentary pop of color to just about any ring design. the natural turquoise of this design is sourced from the Sleeping Beauty mines of Arizona.
Sterlium Plus Silver
We are proud to offer Sterlium Plus Silver. It's a unique silver alloy from Stuller that is more durable than traditional sterling silver. Due to its unique properties, Sterlium Plus is also more tarnish resistant and less likely to turn your finger green, yet still has the brilliant luster we love to see in our rings.