This ring will be made to order just for you! We will ship this ring within 5 weeks of your order being placed.
A titanium wedding band for the hunter or outdoorsman who appreciates a pop of color. The naturally shed elk antler ring inlay pairs perfectly with the center inlay of natural turquoise.
The Huntsman Titanium, Elk Antler & Turquoise Ring Features:
- Lightweight, durable, hypoallergenic titanium band
- Naturally shed elk antler ring inlay
- A center inlay of authentic sky blue turquoise
Fit: Comfort Fit
- *Free ring size-from-home kit available*
Available Widths: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm
- Handcrafted to order in North Carolina, USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Rustic & Main rings are handmade. Each piece is unique and variations are considered part of the beauty of the design. If you would like a lighter or darker version of elk antler in your ring, please specify in the order comments.
North American Bull Elk Antler Ring Inlay
The elk antler in this wedding band is sourced from natural sheds by North American Bull Elk. While we love hunting we also like the thought of these rings being connected with a grand creature still roaming free.
Each antler has unique characteristics that make every ring one of a kind. Some of our elk antler inlays will have a bit more color to them than others. Select your antler color preference and we'll do our best to make sure it looks great.
Natural Turquoise Ring Inlay
Turquoise is great at adding a complimentary pop of color to just about any design. We use natural turquoise sourced from the Sonoran desert.
Titanium Wedding Band
Titanium! The awesome alloy! The incredible metal! We love titanium because it's light weight yet very durable. It has a warm feel compared to other metals and can take on a number of different shades depending on the finish.
We crafted our titanium bands as an ode to the old Airstream trailers and the silver airplanes from the 1930s and 40s. Your ring is guaranteed to have a classy look that spans generations!