FREE US SHIPPING | RINGS HANDCRAFTED IN NORTH CAROLINA
The Wapiti | Women's Titanium Wedding Band with Elk Antler and Turquoise
Elk Antler & Turquoise
- Regular Price
- $ 445.00
- Sale Price
- $ 445.00
- Regular Price
- $ 0.00
- Unit Price
This ring will be made to order just for you! We will ship this ring within 5 weeks of your order being placed.
Discover "The Wapiti," a titanium wedding band that beautifully merges strength and tranquility. Named after the Native American term for elk, this ring features offset inlays of elk antler and turquoise, embodying the distinctive beauty of its namesake. This unique piece is perfect for the adventurous woman who seeks a symbol of love as extraordinary as her spirit. Let "The Wapiti" guide your journey of love.
The Wapiti Titanium, Elk Antler & Turquoise Wedding Band Features:
- Lightweight, durable, hypoallergenic titanium ring
- Naturally shed elk antler ring inlay
- Authentic sky blue turquoise ring inlay
- Finish: Polished
- Fit: Comfort Fit
Available Widths: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- *Free size-from-home kit available*
- Handcrafted to order in North Carolina, USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Rustic & Main rings are handmade. Each piece is unique and variations are considered part of the beauty of the design. If you would like a lighter or darker version of elk antler in your ring, please specify in the order comments.
We will send you a FREE ring sizer within 1-2 days of placing your order when you select "I HAVE NOT used a Rustic & Main Sizer" and select your appropriate hand size.
- Small - we will send you a sizing kit that also includes our smaller sizes (sizes 5 - 6.5 + plus a medium sizer)
- Medium - we will send you a sizing kit that covers only our most common range of ring sizes (sizes 7 - 12.5 only)
- Large - we will send you a sizing kit that also includes our larger sizes (sizes 13 - 16 plus a medium sizer)
Note: If you have a hand size smaller than the ones listed below or are unsure of your hand size, reach out to us via email, phone or live chat so we can assist you further.
Our ring sizing kits are shipped within 1-2 business days of placing your order. Your custom sizer(s) will arrive with instructions on how to use the sizer and how to update your ring size and width for your order when you’ve determined the best fit.
We will not start making your ring until your ideal ring size and width has been determined and you have updated your sizing specifications.
The Story Behind the Ring
North American Bull Elk Antler Ring Inlay
The elk antler in this wedding band is sourced from natural sheds by North American Bull Elk. While we love hunting, we also like the thought of these antler rings being connected with a grand creature still roaming free.
Each antler has unique characteristics that make every ring one of a kind. Some of our elk antler inlays will have a bit more color to them than others. You can select your antler color preference by reaching out to us and we'll do our best to make sure it looks great.
Natural Turquoise Ring Inlay
Turquoise is great at adding a complimentary pop of color to just about any design. We use natural, sky blue turquoise sourced from the Campitos mines of South America.
Women's Titanium Wedding Band
Titanium! The awesomest alloy! The incredible metal! We love titanium because it's light weight yet very durable. It has a warm feel compared to other metals and can take on a number of different shades depending on the finish.
We crafted our titanium bands as an ode to the old Airstream trailers and the silver airplanes from the 1930s and 40s. Your ring is guaranteed to have a classy look that spans generations!